What is the most important factor in climate change?
The primary human activity affecting the amount and rate of climate change is greenhouse gas emissions from the burning of fossil fuels.
What are the factors of climate and weather?
The three main factors of weather are light (solar radiation), water (moisture) and temperature.
What are the three most important factors that influence climate?
Introduction: Climate is determined by the temperature and precipitation characteristics of a region over time. The temperature characteristics of a region are influenced by natural factors such as latitude, elevation, and the presence of ocean currents.
What are the two most important factors in temperature?
Things to remember
- The factors that affects temperature are altitude, latitude and distance from sea.
- The height measured from sea level is called altitude.
- When the latitude increases, the distant from the sun also increases, so the temperature gradually decreases.
What are the weather factors?
Weather conditions are determined by six major factors: air temperature, air pressure, humidity of the air, amount and kind of cloud cover, amount and kind of precipitation, and speed and direction of the wind.
What are the four factors that affect weather and climate?
Although many factors combine to influence weather, the four main ones are solar radiation, the amount of which changes with Earth’s tilt, orbital distance from the sun and latitude, temperature, air pressure and the abundance of water.
Which of the following factors is most important for determining the climate of a place?
The two most important factors in the climate of an area are temperature and precipitation. The yearly average temperature of the area is obviously important, but the yearly range in temperature is also important.
What are the 5 major factors that affect climate?
- Latitude. It depends on how close or how far it is to the equator. …
- Ocean currents. Certain ocean currents have different temperatures. …
- Wind and air masses. Heated ground causes air to rise which results in lower air pressure. …
- Elevation. The higher up you are, the colder and drier it will be. …
What is the most important factor that determines Earth’s temperature Brainly?
Explanation: The Sun is the primary source of energy that influences any planet’s temperature, including Earth. The amount of energy received from the Sun is called insolation; the ratio reflected is called the albedo.
Which are the main factors that decide the conditions of environment?
- pollution level in the air (amount of harmful gases and dust particles present in air)
- the average temperature of surroundings.
- average climate change’s notations of surroundings.
- pH level in the water of river lakes and ponds etc.
- condition of the soil for general harvesting.