How can solid wastes be reduced in the home?
A simple change in habits can reduce the amount of trash you put to the curb. Tips for Reducing Waste at Home: Purchase products with less packaging. Buy in bulk, switch to concentrated products, or choose brands that reduce packaging.
How do you reuse reduce and recycle at home?
Some tips to reduce, reuse and recycle are:
- Choose products with minimal packaging.
- Keep plastic containers from products like yogurt and butter for future use.
- Take reusable shopping bags to the store.
- Bring your own cutlery and dishware to work.
- Use thermal mugs for your coffee and tea.