What is the best solution of waste disposal problem?
The best solution is recycling of the solid waste. It is the process of converting waste into some new or usable product thereby preventing waste disposal. Obviously landfill method of disposal has many limitations. Landfills are likely to cause air water and land pollution in spite of utmost care taken.
How can you help solve waste problems in your community?
Compost food scraps and other organic wastes. Reuse materials whenever possible.
Recycling turns waste into a resource
- reduces the amount of solid waste polluting our environment.
- reduces the amount of solid waste in need of disposal, saving space and money.
- reduces resource use by using the resources more than once.
How can we manage waste in our environment?
5 quick steps to better waste management
- Measure your waste. It is easier to manage and track your improvement on something that is measured. …
- Reduce. To reduce the amount of waste going to landfill, consider: …
- Recycle. Find out what options are available locally for business recycling.
- Collection services. …
- Separating waste.
How can we help in reducing the problem of waste disposal give any two methods?
We can help in reducing the problem of waste disposal by these methods: By separating biodegradable substances from non-biodegradable substances. By reducing, reusing and recycling non-biodegradable substances. By putting the organic waste into compost pits dug in the ground and preparing compost.